Either from Northampton, centrally located within the UK, or from Heathrow, with its fast connections throughout Europe, we offer third party logistics services to importers wanting to avoid the high overhead costs of storage and distribution to UK and European customers.
Our shared user facilities are clean and secure. Additionally we are fully approved by HMRC to hold goods in Bond, which enables deferring of Duty & VAT payment until the goods are sold, not when they are imported.
Overseas based Companies can hold stock in our warehouse and deliver a local service to their UK and EU customers. All stock is controlled by our Warehouse Management System, with live online stock enquiries through secure login.
- Unlimited SKU’s
- Batch/Serial Number/Barcode number control
- Full product audit trail from receipt to despatch
- Full reporting functions
- EDI receipt of orders and return despatch confirmation
- Internet transaction interface (website generated orders)
- Fully automated billing of charges
- Receiving and Quality checking
- Flexible locations, pallets, shelving, bins
- Order picking
- Kit building and programming
- Packing to specifications
- Labelling to retailer/end user requirements
- Palletising to specifications
- Product testing, sampling and inspection
- Re-manufacturing of returned products
- Flexible costs –pay for what you use, when you use it.
- Delivery to UK by parcel, pallet or dedicated carriers, or link to EU/worldwide using our Export Services.
TOTAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT WHEN COMBINED WITH OUR FREIGHT FORWARDING SERVICES
What should I do next?
Our organisation is brimming with talent and experience. You can expect attention to detail and fast communication from people who are trained to do the job properly and professionally. We care about your business and your success, so you can be confident that your shipments are in safe hands.