Either from Northampton, centrally located within the UK, or from Heathrow, with its fast connections throughout Europe, we offer third party logistics services to importers wanting to avoid the high overhead costs of storage and distribution to UK and European customers.
Our shared user facilities are clean and secure. Additionally we are fully approved by HMRC to hold goods in Bond, which enables deferring of Duty & VAT payment until the goods are sold, not when they are imported.
Overseas based Companies can hold stock in our warehouse and deliver a local service to their UK and EU customers. All stock is controlled by our Warehouse Management System, with live online stock enquiries through secure login.
- Unlimited SKU’s
- Batch/Serial Number/Barcode number control
- Full product audit trail from receipt to despatch
- Full reporting functions
- EDI receipt of orders and return despatch confirmation
- Internet transaction interface (website generated orders)
- Fully automated billing of charges
- Receiving and Quality checking
- Flexible locations, pallets, shelving, bins
- Order picking
- Kit building and programming
- Packing to specifications
- Labelling to retailer/end user requirements
- Palletising to specifications
- Product testing, sampling and inspection
- Re-manufacturing of returned products
- Flexible costs –pay for what you use, when you use it.
- Delivery to UK by parcel, pallet or dedicated carriers, or link to EU/worldwide using our Export Services.
TOTAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT WHEN COMBINED WITH OUR FREIGHT FORWARDING SERVICES
What should I do next?
Our organisation is brimming with talent and experience. You can expect attention to detail and fast communication from people who are trained to do the job properly and professionally. We care about your business and your success, so you can be confident that your shipments are in safe hands.
Regulations governing the transport of hazardous goods constantly change and are made even stricter. This is particularly valid for all traffic concerning the USA.
A keynote of Quantum Atlantic Services is its high expertise. Quantum Atlantic Services's standard for electronic data processing is regarded as exemplary. The quality of the system used can also be gauged by the great interest taken in it by other companies.
Profit from the know-how of our specialists worldwide: We support you when planning your transport of hazardous goods by sea, road, rail and inland waterway vessel and ensure smooth handling.
- Our dangerous goods experts offer you all-encompassing advice.
- Your hazardous cargo bookings will be checked by our experts in a quick and reliable way. Legal requirements of all countries and ports related to your transport are taken into account.
- We ensure a safe transport by observing the proper stowage of your dangerous goods on board, sometimes going beyond the stowage and segregation requirements of the IMDG Code when our experts find that may be necessary. This gives additional safety to your cargo, the vessel, persons and the environment.
- High level of expertise in the transport chain. You will have well-trained Sales executives helping you with complicated Dangerous Goods problems.
Our dangerous goods experts are also available to you to discuss all topics with regard to the different international and national regulations and help you to find solutions for special arrangements and exemptions via our relation to the coast guard organisations. Please contact your nearest Quantum Atlantic Servicesoffice.
Security plays an increasing importance within the shipping business. Naturally security belongs to our company philosophy. Here you can find the main security initiatives.
International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS)
The ISPS-Code has been implemented by the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) in the wake of 9/11 attacks.
As annex to the SOLAS Convention (International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea), the ISPS Code is applicable for vessels and terminals and went into force on 1st July 2004.
Long before that date we were able to certify our vessels with ISPS.
Container Seal Policy of Quantum Atlantic Services
Better protection and safety for your cargo during transit with the Quantum Atlantic Services seal policy.
All full containers moving under a Quantum Atlantic Services Bill of Lading must be delivered with a High Security Seal (HSS) complying with the current applicable versions of ISO 17712 standards.
Supply chain security begins at the point of origin including application of a high security seal immediately upon completion of the stuffing operation. After securely stuffing and sealing a container please make sure that the seal number is provided on the shipping instructions forwarded to Quantum Atlantic Services.
If a container arrives at the port without a high security seal, Quantum Atlantic Services reserves the right to refuse acceptance for shipment. Any additional costs associated with this will be charged to the customer. In this case our organisation will make contact with the customer.